is a new service that brings together content from across AMC Networks’ brands,
including AMC, Shudder, Sundance Now, and IFC Films Unlimited, along with a
linear network of AMC programming.
The streaming service is available for Comcast Xfinity and Xfinity Flex customers, as well as DISH and Sling customers in addition to now being available as a channel through Amazon and Apple.
what you’ll get with the AMC+ bundle:
- AMC: Offers current seasons of hit series from AMC, Sundance TV and IFC including “Killing Eve,” “NOS4A2” and “The Walking Dead” – as well as bonus footage, sneak peeks of future episodes and exclusive behind-the-scenes features
- Shudder: An essential offering for fans of horror and suspense with the largest uncut selection of series and films, including original hit series “Creepshow” and acclaimed documentary “Horror Noire”
- Sundance Now: Offers a rich selection of original and exclusive series, featuring true crime, heart-stopping dramas and thrillers from around the world, including “Discovery of Witches,” “Riviera” and “Killing for Love”
- IFC Films Unlimited: A streaming channel featuring a broad collection of theatrically-released and award-winning titles from IFC Films, the leader in quality talent-driven independent film
- Linear Network: An ad-free linear channel with some of AMC’s best programming
service costs $8.99/month after a 7 day free trial.
The post AMC+ Launches on Amazon Prime Video Channels and Apple Channels appeared first on Cord Cutters News.
Source: Cord Cutters News