The Apple TV app, a new Roku channel from Apple, recently made its Roku debut, giving you different ways to discover and watch movies, TV shows and more, including the ability to browse, buy or rent more than 100,000 movies and TV shows, subscribe directly to Apple TV channels, and access your iTunes video library directly on Roku devices.
Starting today, Apple TV+, featuring originals from the world’s greatest storytellers, is available through the Apple TV app on the Roku platform! Roku users can simply select the Apple TV icon and sign in with their Apple ID to subscribe to Apple TV+. For £4.99 per month after a 7-day free trial, Apple TV+ includes highly anticipated original shows, movies, and documentaries starring the likes of Jennifer Aniston, Reese Witherspoon, Steve Carell, Jason Momoa, Oprah Winfrey, and more.
Apple Originals available through Apple TV+ include:
- The Morning Show, a cutthroat drama starring and executive produced by Reese Witherspoon and Jennifer Aniston, and starring Steve Carell, explores the world of morning news and the ego, ambition and the misguided search for power behind the people who help America wake up in the morning.
- See, an epic drama starring Jason Momoa and Alfre Woodard, is set 600 years in the future after a virus has decimated humankind and rendered the remaining population blind. When all humanity has lost the sense of sight, humans must adapt and find new ways to survive.
- Dickinson, a darkly comedic coming-of-age story, explores the constraints of society, gender and family through the lens of rebellious young poet, Emily Dickinson.
- For All Mankind, a new series from Ronald D. Moore, imagines what would have happened if the global space race never ended and the space program remained the cultural centerpiece of America’s hopes and dreams.
- Helpsters, a new children’s series from the makers of “Sesame Street,” stars Cody and a team of vibrant monsters who love to help solve problems. It all starts with a plan.
- Snoopy in Space, a new original from Peanuts Worldwide and DHX Media, takes viewers on a journey with Snoopy as he follows his dreams to become an astronaut. Together, Snoopy, Charlie Brown and the Peanuts crew take command of the International Space Station and explore the moon and beyond.
- Ghostwriter, a reinvention of the beloved original series, follows four kids who are brought together by a mysterious ghost in a neighborhood bookstore, and must team up to release fictional characters from works of literature.
- The Elephant Queen, an acclaimed documentary film and cinematic love letter to a species on the verge of extinction, follows a majestic matriarch elephant and her herd on an epic journey of life, loss and homecoming.
- Oprah’s Book Club, with the first installment featuring Oprah Winfrey in conversation with Ta-Nehisi Coates about his novel “The Water Dancer.”
Apple TV+ will add new originals monthly. You can stream ad-free and on-demand, and with Family Sharing, up to six of your family members can share a single Apple TV+ subscription. To start streaming Apple TV+, sign up here and add the Apple TV channel to your Roku device.
Source: Official Roku Website