Amazon has a new deal for cord cutters, just in time for the holidays. Right now, if you purchase an eligible Fire TV device, you’ll get a promo code to receive 50% off of 6 months of ad-supported Hulu.
This deal runs until December 31, 2020 so if you’re
purchasing a Fire TV device or bundle for a friend or family member this
holiday season, you can give the added gift of a major discount on Hulu.
To make this deal even sweeter, all of the eligible Fire TV
devices are currently on sale. Check out the full list, below.
Eligible Fire TV devices for the deal include:
- Fire TV Stick Lite for $17.99, down from $29.99
- All New Fire TV Stick for $29.99, down from $39.99
- Fire TV Stick 4K for $39.99, down from $49.99
- Fire TV Cube for $99.99, down from $119.99
- Fire TV Lite Accessory Bundle for $49.99, down from $62.97
- Fire TV Accessory Bundle for $61.99, down from $72.97
- Fire TV 4K Accessory Bundle for $71.99, down from $82.97
- Fire TV Stick Lite and Echo Dot Bundle for $47.98, down from $79.98
- Fire TV Stick and Echo Dot Bundle for $59.98, down from $89.98
- Fire TV Stick 4K and Echo Dot Bundle for $69.98, down from $99.98
This offer is valid for new and eligible returning Hulu subscribers. Visit the Amazon deal page for more information and terms and conditions.
The post Buy a Fire TV Device and Save 50% on Hulu for 6 Months appeared first on Cord Cutters News.
Source: Cord Cutters News