Today Roku customers in Canada have access to tons of CBS entertainment! CBS All Access, CBS’ digital subscription video on-demand service is now available on Roku streaming players and Roku TVs in Canada!
CBS All Access ($5.99 CAD per month after a 1-month free trial) offers Canadian viewers more than 7,500 commercial-free episodes on demand spanning full current seasons of select CBS series, entire previous seasons and classic shows, as well as the ability to live stream CBSN, CBS News’ 24/7 streaming news service.
The service includes the following on-demand programming ad-free, with more to be added:
- Current, building seasons of nearly 20 primetime shows including NCIS, BULL, SEAL TEAM, MACGYVER and INSTINCT, with new episodes available seven days after they are broadcast.
- All past seasons of 15 primetime series including NCIS, SURVIVOR, ELEMENTARY, MADAM SECRETARY and more.
- CBS All Access original series including season one of THE GOOD FIGHT and comedy series NO ACTIVITY, with more to be announced.
- Ability to livestream CBSN, CBS News’ 24/7 streaming news service featuring live, anchored coverage and original reporting.
- Current episodes of select daytime and late-night favorites including THE TALK, RACHAEL RAY and THE LATE SHOW with STEPHEN COLBERT.
- More than 30 CBS Classic series including all episodes of hits like CHARMED, THE GOOD WIFE, HAWAII FIVE-0 and CSI.
You can find CBS All Access in the Roku Channel Store on your Roku streaming device in the Movies & TV category – or add it to your home screen now by clicking here.
The post CBS All Access now available on Roku devices in Canada appeared first on The Official Roku Blog.
Source: Official Roku Website