Along with deals on Roku, Nvidia, and more streaming devices,
Amazon’s own devices are on sale for Prime Day with prices as low as $18.
*Note: Prices are accurate at the time of posting but are
likely to change throughout the Prime Day event.
- Amazon Fire TV Stick Lite for $17.99, Originally $29.99
- Fire TV Stick (3rd Gen) for $22.99, Originally $39.99
- Fire TV Stick 4K for $24.99, Originally $49.99
- Fire TV Stick (3rd Gen) with The Mandalorian Remote Cover for $39.98, Originally $58.98
- Fire TV Cube for $79.99, Originally $119.99
- Fire TV Recast for $129.99, Originally $229.99
- Toshiba 32 Inch HD Fire TV for $129.99, Originally $199.99
- Toshiba 43 Inch 4K UHD Fire TV for $259.99, Originally $319.99
- Toshiba 50 Inch 4K UHD Fire TV for $359.99, Originally $469.99
- Insignia 24 Inch HD Fire TV for $99.99, Originally $169.99
- Insignia 32 Inch HD Fire TV for $119.99, Originally $199.99
- Insignia 39 Inch HD Fire TV for $179.99, Originally $249.99
- Insignia 50 Inch 4K UHD Fire TV for $299.99, Originally $379.99
Amazon Fire TV Stick Lite
Amazon’s most affordable Fire TV Stick brings you content in full HD and comes with an Alexa Voice Remote Lite. With 50% more power than the 2019 Fire TV Stick, you’ll get quick app starts and fast streaming from the Fire TV Stick Lite.
Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K
The Fire TV Stick 4K offers brilliant picture with access to 4K Ultra HD, Dolby Vision, HDR, and HDR10+. This one comes with an Alexa Voice Remote, making it easier to launch and control content.
Amazon Fire TV Cube
Amazon’s fastest and most powerful streaming device. The Fire TV Cube comes with a built-in speaker and offers instant access to 4K Ultra HD content, plus support for Dolby Vision and HDR, HDR10+.
Source: Cord Cutters News