ESPN+ is cementing itself as the leader in the world of sports streaming. The platform has been busy over the past few weeks securing streaming deals with various sports leagues and will have over 2,030 live events for fans to watch.
Subscribers to ESPN+ can watch November’s content starting at $6.99 per month, or $69.99 annually. Upgrade to the Disney Bundle, which includes ESPN+, Hulu, and Disney+ at a discounted price of $13.99/mo for Hulu (Ad-Supported) or for $19.99/mo. with Hulu (No Ads).
Below are some of the events ESPN+ has announced will be coming in November.
Highlights of the 2,030+ Live Events
- Ice Hockey: 16 exclusive National Hockey League games on ESPN+ and Hulu, in addition to nearly 180 out-of-market games with both Home and Away feeds. Also, more than 10 PHF games, eight KHL games and at least 80 college hockey games, including at least 65 ECAC Hockey matchups.
- College Sports: More than130 college football games, more than 900 college basketball games and at least 650 other matchups in soccer, volleyball, ice hockey, field hockey, water polo, and more.
- Soccer: More than 30 LaLiga matches in both English & Spanish, more than 25 Bundesliga matches and at least 15 MLS matches.
- Combat Sports: UFC 268: Usman vs. Covington 2 on Nov. 6, exclusively on ESPN+ Pay-Per-View and Top Rank Boxing’s Crawford vs. Porter on Nov. 20.
- Cricket: Coverage of ICC Men’s T20 World Cup 2021, including matches and highlights in both English and Hindi throughout the remainder of the group stage, with both Semi-Finals and the Final on Nov. 14.
- NBA G League: Live games from the NBA’s developmental league will air every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, tipping-off on Nov. 9.
- Nearly 400 original programming titles: In addition to Man In the Arena (Nov. 16), November will feature new episodes of Eli’s Places, NFL PrimeTime, NFL Turning Point, Our Time: UCF Football, SMU Football: The Hilltop, Why Not Us: FAMU Football and more.
Source: Cord Cutters News