From the opening match to the final trophy presentation, you can stream every 2018 FIFA World Cup game live on your Roku players and Roku TVs. The world will be watching to see if 2014 champions Germany can repeat, if favorites Brazil can earn their record 6th title, or if superstars Messi or Ronaldo can add a World Cup title to their already impressive resumés.
The World Becomes the World Cup on June 14th. For a full schedule of matches, click here.
How to stream the 2018 FIFA World Cup with cable in the US:
- Watch every game live on FOX Sports on Roku devices with a participating pay TV login.
- Every match will also be shown in Spanish on Telemundo Deportes En Vivo and NBC Sports with a participating pay TV login.
How to stream the 2018 FIFA World Cup without cable in the US:
- FOX (in select markets) and FS1 are available on DIRECTV NOW, fuboTV, Hulu with Live TV, PlayStation Vue, Sling TV, and YouTube TV.
- Group Stage matches will be available in Spanish on Telemundo Deportes EN VIVO and NBC Sports with no subscription or login required.
How to stream the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Canada and the UK:
- Canada: If you have a VMedia internet and cable package, you can watch live games via the VMedia channel.
- UK: Watch live games via ITV Hub or BBC iPlayer.
The post How to stream the 2018 FIFA World Cup™ on Roku devices appeared first on The Official Roku Blog.
Source: Official Roku Website