Can you believe the 2018 MLB season is coming to a close? Starting on Tuesday, October 23rd, you can stream every game of the World Series live on FOX. Read below to see the Fall Classic schedule and to learn how you can watch every game.
Who’s your pick to win the World Series? Let us know in the comments below!
You can stream the World Series on FOX in a number of ways:
- Use your subscription from a participating cable or satellite provider to stream on the FOX Sports channel
- FOX is also available in select markets with a subscription to PlayStation Vue, fuboTV, DIRECTV NOW, Hulu with Live TV, Sling TV, or YouTube TV.
- Have an antenna? Generally FOX is accessible via antenna broadcasts (find out which HDTV channels are available in your area)
World Series schedule (*if necessary)
- Game 1: Tuesday, Oct. 23
- Game 2: Wednesday, Oct. 24
- Game 3: Friday, Oct. 26
- Game 4: Saturday, Oct. 27
- Game 5: Sunday, Oct. 28*
- Game 6: Tuesday, Oct. 30*
- Game 7: Wednesday, Oct. 31*
The post How to stream the 2018 World Series on your Roku devices appeared first on The Official Roku Blog.
Source: Official Roku Website