The 8-3 Buffalo Bills have been stampeding through their opponents this season and look to keep their domination alive in week 13 against the 5-6 San Francisco 49ers on Monday Night Football. Led by QB Josh Allen, the Buffalo Bills have become one of the most exciting teams in the league to watch. Their innovative play-calling and utilization of trick plays have kept defenses honest.
The 49ers have had a disappointing season so far, as they are suffering from the dreaded “Super Bowl hangover.” They are coming off a victory against the Los Angeles Rams that snapped a 3-game losing streak; however, they are in 4th place in a tough NFC West.
Due to gathering restrictions in Santa Clara County, California, the San Francisco 49ers will be hosting the Buffalo Bills at the Arizona Cardinals’ State Farm Stadium in Glendale, Arizona. As of today, fans will be prohibited from attending the game in Glendale; however, below you can find out how to watch all the action on Monday Night Football.
When to watch the Bills vs. 49ers
Kickoff for 49ers vs. Bills is scheduled for 8:15 pm ET on Monday, December 7 on ESPN and ABC.
How to watch Bills vs. 49ers
ABC will be broadcasting a simulcast of the game that most cord cutters can watch for free with an antenna. AntennaWeb is a great tool you can use to see what channels the game will be available on in your area.
Cord cutters without an antenna can watch Monday Night Football by subscribing to any streaming service that carries ESPN or by using the Watch ESPN app. Choosing from any of these subscription services below has its benefits because there are no hidden fees, you can cancel anytime with most offering a free trial for new subscribers.
- AT&T TV Now: Subscribers to the AT&TV Now can watch Monday Night Football on ESPN, and over 45 other channels for only $55/month with their Plus package. 500 hours of DVR is included so you won’t miss your team’s victories on the gridiron, and you can record your other favorite shows.
- Hulu + Live TV: For only $65/month, Hulu + Live TV gives you access to ESPN, Monday Night Football, over 65 channels, and access to Hulu’s large library of content including exclusive shows and movies. With 50 hours of Cloud DVR included you’ll be able to record Monday night’s game, and more.
- fuboTV: Perhaps the best sports-orientated streaming service is fuboTV because subscribers can watch ESPN, Monday Night Football, over 130 events in 4K, and 110 channels, starting at $64.99/month. 250 hours of Cloud DVR means there is plenty of room to save your favorite events.
- YouTube TV: For $65/month, YouTube TV is a great service for watching ESPN, Monday Night Football, and over 85 other channels. With unlimited Cloud DVR storage, it’s the perfect place to record your favorite games, catch up on all of the buildup for the week, analyst predictions, and have the ability to come back to it at season’s end.
- Sling Orange: The Sling Orange package is only $30/month and it includes 10 hours of Cloud DVR storage. Sling is one of the most affordable services to watch Monday Night Football every week on ESPN, and it comes with over 30 other channels.
Our Prediction: The stampede continues as the Bills add another victory to the win column.
On paper, these two teams seem evenly matched, but the Bills have an advantage. The old adage is that quarterback is the most important position on the field and Josh Allen has been playing levels above any 49ers QB this season. With starting 49ers QB Jimmy Garoppolo and All-Pro TE George Kittle expected to miss the game due to injuries, San Francisco’s offense will have limited firepower. 49ers backup QB Nick Mullens will get the start again, but he’s thrown 6 interceptions in his last 5 games.
Buffalo has the 10th highest-scoring offense in the league with an average of 27.2 points per game, as they’ll be going against a San Francisco defense that allows 23.1 points per game. Combine that statistical advantage with poor QB play from the 49ers, and it’s very possible that we may see a route on Monday night. Bills win 33-17.
The post How to Watch 49ers vs Bills on Monday Night Football December 7, 2020 appeared first on Cord Cutters News.
Source: Cord Cutters News