Saturday NFL football has returned to spread the holiday cheer when the 7-7 Cleveland Browns travel to Lambeau Field to take on the 11-3 Green Bay Packers. The Browns are clamoring to their playoff hopes and the Packers are looking to pull away in the NFC to lock up the top seed.
Cleveland is coming off a heartbreaking 16-14 loss against the Raiders on Monday. The Browns have numerous players out due to the league’s health and safety protocols but QB Baker Mayfield and head coach Kevin Stefanski are expected to make their return for the Christmas game. Entering Week 16, the Browns are the 12th seed in a crowded AFC but they’re only a game away from the 4th seed, which makes Saturday’s game even more important.
Aaron Rodgers is one of the favorites to win NFL MVP, and he is the current reigning MVP. After a tough offseason, which had various moments of fallout, including ‘controversial comments’ earlier this season, the veteran has led the Packers as the sole team to clinch a playoff berth entering Week 16. They’re on a 3-game win streak and are a game ahead of the Cowboys in the race to get a first-round bye.
When to Watch
Kickoff for Browns at Packers is scheduled for 4:30 PM ET on December 25. Fans can watch all the action on NFL Network, FOX, and Prime Video.
Commentary will be provided by Hannah Storm and Andrea Kremer on Prime Video. As a bonus Prime members can tune-in to the ‘Scout’s Feed’ which features Bucky Brooks, Daniel Jeremiah and Joy Taylor. Supplemental coverage from the ‘NFL Next Live’ livestream on Twitch with Andrew Hawkins, Kimmi Chex, and Josh Cribbs will also be available.
How to Watch
Fans will have plenty of options to watch all their favorite NFL teams and stars compete on the gridiron without spending a fortune.
AntennaWeb is a great tool you can use to find out which affiliate in your area will broadcast the game on FOX.
Select games are available to stream through NFL digital properties such as NFL.com, the NFL app, and the digital properties of the respective teams. Plus, fans can watch the game on their phones via the Yahoo Sports app.
Most of the major subscription live TV streaming services carry this week’s games, so fans can watch the game from anywhere.
- DIRECTV STREAM has FOX for $70/mo.
- fuboTV offers NFL Network and FOX in their Family package for $65/mo. Sports Plus with NFL RedZone is only $10.99/mo for fans who want to watch every score and the biggest plays around the league on NFL RedZone.
- Hulu + Live TV includes FOX and NFL Network for only $70/mo. Fans can watch the biggest plays of the day on NFL RedZone with the Sports add-on for only $10/mo.
- Sling TV includes NFL Network and FOX with their Orange + Blue package for only $50/mo. Big plays, highlights, scores, and the best moments of the day are available on NFL RedZone with the Sports Extra add-on package for $11/mo.
- Vidgo offers NFL Network and FOX for only $55/mo.; however, new and returning subscribers can take advantage of their $10/mo. special. Vidgo is the perfect service to catch all the big scores of the day as it includes NFL RedZone.
- YouTube TV has FOX, and NFL Network for only $65/mo. With the Sports Plus add-on, fans can watch the biggest plays and scores on NFL RedZone for $11/mo.
- Prime Video will be broadcasting Thursday Night Football and will soon become its exclusive home. The streaming service will have a loaded schedule of games over the upcoming weeks. Fans can subscribe to Amazon Prime for $12.99 per month or $119 per year and get access to Prime Video, Free Two-Day Shipping, Amazon Music Prime, and much more. For 8.99 per month, fans can subscribe to Prime Video to watch TNF, thousands of TV shows, and movies.
Predicting the Winners
The Browns are coming off a short week after playing Monday afternoon against the Raiders. Christmas will not be a joyous occasion for the Dawg Pound faithful as the lack of starters will greatly hamper Cleveland’s chances of winning. Packers QB Aaron Rodgers is playing at an elite level and will be shocking to witness the Packers lose at home.
How to Watch Your Favorite NFL Team
- How to watch the Buffalo Bills
- How to watch the Miami Dolphins
- How to watch the New England Patriots
- How to watch the New York Jets
- How to watch the Las Vegas Raiders
- How to watch the Kansas City Chiefs
- How to watch the Denver Broncos
- How to watch the Los Angeles Chargers
- How to watch the Cleveland Browns
- How to watch the Baltimore Ravens
- How to watch the Cincinnati Bengals
- How to watch the Pittsburgh Steelers
- How to watch the Jacksonville Jaguars
- How to watch the Tennessee Titans
- How to watch the Houston Texans
- How to watch the Indianapolis Colts
- How to watch the Washington Football Team
- How to watch the Philadelphia Eagles
- How to watch the Dallas Cowboys
- How to watch the New York Giants
- How to watch the Los Angeles Rams
- How to watch the Seattle Seahawks
- How to watch the Arizona Cardinals
- How to watch the San Francisco 49ers
- How to watch the Chicago Bears
- How to watch the Minnesota Vikings
- How to watch the Green Bay Packers
- How to watch the Detroit Lions
- How to watch the Carolina Panthers
- How to watch the New Orleans Saints
- How to watch the Atlanta Falcons
- How to watch the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
The post How to Watch Browns at Packers on Christmas Day on Roku, Fire TV, Apple TV & More appeared first on Cord Cutters News.
Source: Cord Cutters News