The reigning and defending NBA Champion Los Angeles Lakers travel to FedEx Forum to take on the Memphis Grizzlies in a Western Conference showdown. During this, nationally broadcasted contest, reigning Finals MVP LeBron James’ squad will be looking to add to their 3-game win streak against reigning Rookie of the Year Ja Morant’s team.
The Lake Show has picked up right where they left off, as their 5-2 record is currently tied with 2-other teams for best in the West. The defending champs are coming off of a 108-94 victory against the Grizzlies this past Sunday. LeBron James scored a game-high 22 points during a tough road-win.
Memphis was without Ja Morant due to an ankle sprain in their last contest. The 2-4 Grizzlies are currently sitting in the basement of the Western Conference as the worst team. Morant may not be available for tonight’s rematch against Los Angeles, so the team will have to play better to reverse their fortunes from this past Sunday.
There will be no in-person attendance when these teams tip-off at FedEx Forum; however, cord cutters can find out how to watch Lakers vs. Grizzlies below.
When to watch the Lakers vs. Grizzlies
Tip-off for the Los Angeles Lakers vs.Memphis Grizzlies begins at 8:00 PM ET on Tuesday, January 5, 2021. The game will be nationally televised on NBA TV with local broadcasts available on Spectrum SportsNet and Fox Sports Southeast-Memphis.
Where to watch the Lakers vs. Grizzlies
Cord cutters have a few different options when it comes to watching the NBA TV national broadcast. Below is how you can watch NBA TV with your favorite streaming service.
- NBA TV: Fans can get a free 7-day trial with an NBA TV subscription for only $6.99/month or $59.99/year.
- YouTube TV: For only $65/month, subscribers to YouTube TV can watch all of the national games on NBA TV this season plus 85 other channels.
- AT&T TV Now: For $124/month, the Xtra package from AT&T TV NOW includes every national game on NBA TV plus over 105 channels.
- Sling TV: Starting at an additional $10/month, Sling TV subscribers can add on the Sling Sports Extra package to catch all the action live from the hardwood on NBA TV.
- fuboTV: For an additional $7.99/month, fuboTV subscribers can watch all the national games on NBA TV with the fubo Extra package add-on.
- NBA League Pass: Fans can watch live games from their favorite out-of-market teams with one of the packages provided by NBA League Pass. For $119.99/yr. or $17.99/mo. fans can watch all the games from an out-of-market team with Team Pass. Catch every game from any out-of-market team for only $28.99/mo. or $199/yr. with League Pass. Upgrade to a commercial-free experience with League Pass Premium and watch every game from an out-of-market team for only $249.99/yr. or $39.99 mo.
Due to the NBA’s blackout restrictions, local fans will have to watch the game on Spectrum SportsNet and Fox Sports Southeast-Memphis, both of which are streaming on AT&T TV Now. Regional sports networks coverage varies based on location, but if these networks are subject to blackout in your location then you should be able to watch the national broadcast on NBA TV.
Source: Cord Cutters News