Week 12 of the college football season will have a huge Big Ten matchup between two top-10 teams. No. 7 Michigan State Spartans will travel to Ohio Stadium, in Columbus, Ohio to take on the No. 4 Ohio State Buckeyes. Both teams are 9-1 and this will be a pivotal game in the College Football Playoff standings with the loser’s playoff chances likely evaporating.
Despite having a successful season, it hasn’t been a Sparty Party for the MSU faithful. They are the 7th-ranked team in the CFP standings, which is the 3rd-highest ranking for a Big Ten team, but they have a bad in-conference 40-29 loss to an unranked Purdue team. A big win against Ohio State may be enough to jump the Spartans into the top-4 and qualify for a CFP spot if they win out and win the Big Ten Championship game.
For the Buckeyes, their sole loss was against the Oregan Ducks in the second week of the season, who were ranked-12th at the time, but have moved up to third in the CFP rankings. They’re undefeated in Big Ten play, they blew out the same Purdue team, 59-31, that Michigan State lost to and if they win Saturday’s game and win out then they will likely lock up one of the final four CFP spots.
Historically, Ohio State has Michigan State’s number. These teams have met 47 times, with their first meeting occurring in 1912, and Ohio State leads the all-time series, 32–15. The Spartans haven’t broken double digits in their last 2 contests with the Buckeyes; they lost 26-6 in 2018, and 48-3 in 2017. Out of their last 5 games, the Spartans were only victorious once, back in 2015, when they upset the Buckeyes, in Columbus, 17-14.
When to Watch No. 7 Michigan State at No. 4 Ohio State
Kick-off for No.7 Michigan State Spartans vs. No. 4 Ohio State Buckeyes is scheduled for Saturday, November 20, at noon ET, on ABC.
How to Watch Ohio State vs. Michigan State Without Cable
Fans will have plenty of options to the best teams in the Big Ten without spending a fortune.
AntennaWeb is a great tool you can use to find out which affiliate in your area will broadcast the game on ABC.
Most of the major subscription live TV streaming services carry ABC, so fans can watch Saturday’s matchup from anywhere.
- DIRECT TV STREAM: Subscribers to the DIRECTV STREAM can watch the Buckeyes vs. Spartans on ABC, and over 65 other channels for only $69.99/month with their Entertainment package. 20 hours of DVR is included so you won’t miss a moment, and you can record your other favorite shows.
- Hulu + Live TV: For only $65/month, Hulu + Live TV gives you access to ABC, over 65 channels, and access to Hulu’s large library of content including exclusive shows and movies. With 50 hours of Cloud DVR included you’ll be able to record all of tonight’s moments.
- fuboTV: Known for being a sports-orientated streaming service, fuboTV subscribers can watch the Michigan State vs. Ohio State on ABC, over 130 events in 4K, and 110 channels, starting at $64.99/month. 250 hours of Cloud DVR means there is plenty of room to save your favorite events.
- Vidgo: For only $55/month, Vidgo subscribers can watch the Big Ten matchup on ABC and over 95 channels for a low price.
- YouTube TV: For $65/month, YouTube TV is a great service for watching ABC, and over 85 other channels. With unlimited Cloud DVR storage, it’s the perfect place to record the game and all of the moments on the gridiron.
The post How to Watch No. 7 Michigan State at No. 4 Ohio State Without Cable on November 20 appeared first on Cord Cutters News.
Source: Cord Cutters News