TV’s longest running must-see event of the summer is back and it’s bigger than ever! The 30th installment of Shark Week premieres on July 22, with 8 days of programming packed with star power.
Learn how to watch below. For a full schedule of Shark Week 2018 events, click here.
Shark Week highlights:
- Bear vs. Shark, featuring Bear Grylls | 7/22 at 8pm ET
- Shaq Does Shark Week | 7/22 at 9pm ET
- Uncaged: Shark vs. Ronda Rousey | 7/22 at 10pm ET
- Monster Tag, featuring Aaron Rodgers, Lindsey Vonn, and Rob Gronkowski | 7/23 at 8pm ET
- Guy Fieri’s Feeding Frenzy | 7/24 at 8pm ET
- Shark Tank Meets Shark Week, featuring the cast of Shark Tank | 7/25 at 9pm ET
How to watch Shark Week with cable:
- Stream all of Shark Week on Discovery GO with a participating pay TV service.
How to watch Shark Week without cable:
Source: Official Roku Website