The New Year will start off with a bang as week 17 of the NFL season closes out with a game that may decide the winner of the NFC East. The 6-9 Dallas Cowboys travel to MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey to take on division rivals the 5-10 New York Giants.
The winner of this game will need some help to make the playoffs, where they’ll host a playoff game as division champions. For a playoff berth, the winner of this week 17 showdown will need the Philadelphia Eagles to defeat the division-favorite Washington Football Team in the regular season finale.
Fans will not be in attendance for this game; however, cord cutters can learn how to watch all the action on the gridiron below.
When to watch Cowboys vs. Giants
Kickoff for Cowboys vs. Giants will be at 1 PM ET on Sunday, January 3, 2021, on FOX.
How to watch Cowboys vs. Giants
Most cord cutters can watch FOX for free with an antenna. AntennaWeb is a great tool you can use to see if FOX is available in your area and where to watch all of Sunday’s action with your antenna.
If you’re subscribed to a live TV streaming service, check out the chart below that has all the information you need to find out how to stream the game live on FOX.
|Channel||ATT TV Now (*Starts at $55/mo.)||Fubo TV (*Starts at $64.99/mo.)||Hulu + Live TV (*Starts $64.99/mo.)||Sling TV (*Starts at $30/mo.)||Youtube TV (*Starts at $64.99/mo.)||Vidgo (*Starts at $40/mo.)|
*Pricing, network availability, and blackout restrictions may vary based on plan and subscriber’s location.
For those who do not live in a market that will be showing the game on FOX, you can stream the game live with Directv’s NFL Sunday Ticket. We’ve detailed NFL Sunday Ticket and its requirements in the past, but the service starts at $23.49/mo. for college students, and $73.49/mo. for everyone else. With Sunday Ticket you get access to every game this season as well.
Our prediction: NFC East champions winners will wear blue and chaos ensues.
The New York Football Giants will sneak their way into the playoffs with a 6-10 record because why not? The 2020 NFL regular season has been a wild ride and for a 6-10 team to win the worst division in professional football will be the perfect way to end the season. Even with a win against the Cowboys, the G-Men are going to need help to make the playoffs in the form of an upset by their longtime division rivals the Philadelphia Eagles defeating the NFC East front-running Washington Football Team. The Eagles are capable of playing spoiler for Washington and the Giants will pull off a 35-26 win versus Dallas.
How to Watch Your Favorite NFL Team
- How to watch the Buffalo Bills
- How to watch the Miami Dolphins
- How to watch the New England Patriots
- How to watch the New York Jets
- How to watch the Las Vegas Raiders
- How to watch the Kansas City Chiefs
- How to watch the Denver Broncos
- How to watch the Los Angeles Chargers
- How to watch the Cleveland Browns
- How to watch the Baltimore Ravens
- How to watch the Cincinnati Bengals
- How to watch the Pittsburgh Steelers
- How to watch the Jacksonville Jaguars
- How to watch the Tennessee Titans
- How to watch the Houston Texans
- How to watch the Indianapolis Colts
- How to watch the Washington Football Team
- How to watch the Philadelphia Eagles
- How to watch the Dallas Cowboys
- How to watch the New York Giants
- How to watch the Los Angeles Rams
- How to watch the Seattle Seahawks
- How to watch the Arizona Cardinals
- How to watch the San Francisco 49ers
- How to watch the Chicago Bears
- How to watch the Minnesota Vikings
- How to watch the Green Bay Packers
- How to watch the Detroit Lions
- How to watch the Carolina Panthers
- How to watch the New Orleans Saints
- How to watch the Atlanta Falcons
- How to watch the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
The post How to Watch the Cowboys vs Giants on January 3, 2021 appeared first on Cord Cutters News.
Source: Cord Cutters News