UFC Champions will clash Saturday to determine an undisputed UFC Light Heavyweight champion at UFC 259: Blachowicz vs. Adesanya. There will be a total of 15 fights on Saturday’s card, across 8 different weight divisions, including 3 championship bouts. There will be two women’s fights on the card with one featuring one of the greatest fighters in UFC history.
In Saturday’s champion vs. champion main event, undefeated Israel Adesanya will clash with Jan Blachowicz to determine who is the true king of the Octagon in the Light Heavyweight division. Women’s Featherweight champion and legendary UFC fighter Amanda Nunes will defend her title against Megan Anderson. The Bantamweight Champion Petr Yan looks to continue his reign against No. 1 contender Aljamain Sterling.
Saturday’s fight will not have any fans in attendance at UFC Apex, Las Vegas, Nevada; however, cord cutters can find out how to watch UFC 259 below.
Where to Watch
You can watch all of Saturday’s fights on ESPN+. The prelims will also be available on ESPN, and the early-prelims will air on UFC Fight Pass.
The main card is a pay-per-view event that existing ESPN+ subscribers can purchase for $69.99, and new subscribers can save 30% by purchasing UFC 259 and signing up to the ESPN+ Annual Plan for $89.98. Click here to sign up.
What’s the Schedule?
Early Prelims — Beginning at 8 p.m. ET
- #12 Tim Elliott (17-11-1) vs. Jordan Espinosa (15-8, 1NC) [Flyweight bout]
- Kennedy Nzechukwu (7-1) vs. Carlos Ulberg (5-0) [Light Heavyweight bout]
- Sean Brady (13-0) vs. Jake Matthews (17-4) [Welterweight bout]
- Amanda Lemos (8-1-1) vs. #15 Livinha Souza (14-2) [Women’s Strawweight bout]
- Aalon Cruz (8-3) vs. Uros Medic (6-0) [Lightweight bout]
- Mario Bautista (8-1) vs. Trevin Jones (12-6, 1NC) [Bantamweight bout]
Prelims — Beginning at 8 p.m. ET
- #11 Dominick Cruz (22-3) vs. Casey Kenney (16-2-1) [Bantamweight bout]
- #14 Song Yadong (16-4-1) vs. Kyler Phillips (8-1) [Bantamweight bout]
- #2 Joseph Benavidez (28-7) vs. #3 Askar Askarov (12-0-1) [Flyweight bout]
- #8 Rogerio Bontorin (16-2, 1NC) vs. #8 Kai Kara-France (21-9, 1NC) [Flyweight bout]
Main Card — Beginning at 10 p.m. ET
- Jan Blachowicz (C) (27-8) vs. Israel Adesanya (C) (20-0) [Light Heavyweight bout]
- Amanda Nunes (C)(20-4) vs. Megan Anderson (10-4) [Women’s Featherweight bout]
- Petr Yan (C) (15-1) vs. #1 Aljamain Sterling (19-3) [Bantamweight bout]
- #14 Islam Makhachev (18-1) vs. #15 Drew Dober (23-9, 1NC) [Lightweight bout]
- #2 Thiago Santos (21-8) vs. #4 Aleksandar Rakic (13-2) [Light Heavyweight bout]
Catch all of the combat action live from the UFC Apex In Las Vegas and save 30% by purchasing UFC 259: Blachowicz vs. Adesanya and signing up to the ESPN+ Annual Plan for $89.98.
The post How to Watch UFC 259: Blachowicz vs. Adesanya on March 6 appeared first on Cord Cutters News.
Source: Cord Cutters News