The biggest UFC rubber match of the year is finally here as fight fans prepare for UFC 264: Poirier vs. McGregor 3. The rubber match between two of the UFC’s elite lightweights will main event Saturday’s match card. McGregor won their first fight in the first round by TKO, back in 2014, when they were both featherweights. Earlier this year at UFC 257, Poirer avenged his defeat with a second-round knockout during their rematch as lightweights. The road to the third fight in their trilogy did have a speed bump that involved charity donations but the pair settled their differences for Saturday’s fight.
UFC 264 will be a stacked event with 13 bouts across multiple divisions. Former NFL defensive end Greg Hardy will be fighting on the biggest stage of his career since debuting in the UFC. The early prelims will have two bouts featuring four ranked fighters. There was a scheduled bout between Sean Brady and Kevin Lee but it was pulled from the event due to Lee sustaining an injury to his ribs.
Saturday’s fights will take place at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada. There are expected to be 20,800 fans in attendance including some celebrity UFC fans. Cord cutters who will not be in attendance can find out how to watch UFC 264 below.
When to Watch
Early prelims start Saturday, July 10, at 6 p.m. ET with the main card beginning at 10 p.m. ET.
Where to Watch
You can watch all of the prelims on ESPN and ESPN+. UFC Fight Pass subscribers can also watch the early prelims.
The main card is a pay-per-view event that existing ESPN+ subscribers can purchase for $69.99, and new subscribers can save 30% by purchasing UFC 264 and signing up to the ESPN+ Annual Plan for $89.98. Click here to sign up.
What’s the Schedule?
Early Prelims — Beginning at 6 p.m. ET
- #7 Jessica Eye (15-9, 1NC) vs. #4 Jennifer Maia (18-7-1) [Women’s Flyweight bout]
- #13 Omari Akhmedov (21-5-1) vs. #15 Brad Tavares (18-7) [Middleweight bout]
- Jerome Rivera (10-5) vs. Zhalgas Zhumagulov (13-5) [Flyweight bout]
- Alen Amedovski (8-2) vs. Hu Yaozong (3-2) [Middleweight bout]
Prelims — Beginning at 8 p.m. ET
- Carlos Condit (32-13) vs. Max Griffin (17-8) [Welterweight bout]
- Michel Pereira (25-11, 2NC) vs. Niko Price (14-4, 2NC) [Welterweight bout]
- Ryan Hall (8-1) vs. Ilia Topuria (10-0) [Featherweight bout]
- Dricus Du Plessis (15-2) vs. Trevin Giles (14-2) [Middleweight bout]
Main Card— Beginning at 10 p.m. ET
- #1 Dustin Poirier (27-6, 1NC) vs. #5 Connor McGregor (22-5) [Lightweight bout]
- #2 Gilbert Burns (19-4) vs. #4 Stephen Thompson (16-4-1) [Welterweight bout]
- Greg Hardy (7-3,1NC) vs. Tai Tuivasa (12-3) [Heavyweight bout]
- #4 Irene Aldana (12-6) vs. #5 Yana Kunitskaya (14-5, 1NC) [Women’s Bantamweight bout]
- Sean O’Malley (13-1) vs. Kris Moutinho (9-4) [Bantamweight bout]
Catch all of the combat action live from the Octagon and save 30% by purchasing UFC 264 and signing up to the ESPN+ Annual Plan for $89.98.
The post How to Watch UFC 264: Poirier vs. McGregor 3 Tonight appeared first on Cord Cutters News.
Source: Cord Cutters News