For the first time Sling TV is adding truTV to their cord package as a free preview for March 13 through April 12. This allows Sling TV to offer every cable channel showing March Madness games with access to TBS, truTV, and TNT all for just $20 a month as part of the core Sling TV package. Not only that, but you will also have access to ESPN and ESPN2 for highlights and insights on the tournament.
In addition to carrying the first four tournament games, truTV and TNT will also show “Teamcast” feeds during the Final Four round, so you can experience alternate game views from different perspectives, making Sling TV a must have for any cord cutter who wants access to March Madness games.
Over the next month Sling TV will have 70% of all March Madness games. The other 30% will be carried on CBS for free and will also be streamed for free on the CBS website. So for the first time cord cutters can watch every March Madness game for just $20. That is 67 great games of college basketball at just $0.30 a game!
Don’t forget you can start with a free 7-day trial of Sling TV to see if it meets your needs. Even better there are no contracts so you can sign up for Sling TV and end your subscription when the tournament is over if you aren’t satisfied.
Need cord cutting tech support? Join our new Cord Cutting Tech Support Facebook Group for help.
The post Sling TV Is Making March Madness Easier & Less Expensive for Cord Cutters appeared first on Cord Cutters News.
Source: Cord Cutters News