The Roku Channel is adding even more content to its free streaming
lineup this month, including all seasons of three series and over two dozen
Here’s what you can watch for free, starting this month.
- 24 (All seasons arrive 2/15) – Jack Bauer races against the clock to subvert terrorist plots and save his nation from ultimate disaster.
- Hoarders – Follows different people on their hoarding issues.
- The First 48 – The series follows detectives during the hours immediately following a homicide.
- Armageddon – After discovering that an asteroid the size of Texas is going to impact Earth in less than a month, NASA recruits a misfit team of deep-core drillers to save the planet.
- Dirty Harry – When a madman calling himself “the Scorpio Killer” menaces the city, tough-as-nails San Francisco Police Inspector “Dirty” Harry Callahan is assigned to track down and ferret out the crazed psychopath
- Dead Presidents – A Vietnam vet adjusts to life after the war while trying to support his family, but the chance of a better life may involve crime and bloodshed.
- Enemy of the State – A lawyer becomes targeted by a corrupt politician and his N.S.A. goons when he accidentally receives key evidence to a politically motivated crime.
- The Net (1995) – A computer programmer stumbles upon a conspiracy, putting her life and the lives of those around her in great danger.
- Empire of the Sun – A young English boy struggles to survive under Japanese occupation during World War II.
- The Art of War – UN’s secretary general uses covert operations to help diplomacy along. Shaw’s called back 6 months after one such operation. He witnesses the murder of Chinese UN ambassador at UN, NYC, chases the assassin and ends up a suspect.
- In the Line of Fire – Secret Service agent Frank Horrigan (Clint Eastwood) couldn’t save Kennedy, but he’s determined not to let a clever assassin take out this president.
- Bewitched (2005) – Thinking he can overshadow an unknown actress in the part, an egocentric actor unknowingly gets a witch cast in an upcoming television remake of the classic sitcom Bewitched (1964).
- Austenland – Obsessed with Pride and Prejudice (1995), a woman travels to a Jane Austen theme park in search for her perfect gentleman.
- Music and Lyrics – A washed up singer is given a couple days to compose a chart-topping hit for an aspiring teen sensation. Though he’s never written a decent lyric in his life, he sparks with an offbeat younger woman with a flair for words.
- Hairspray – Pleasantly plump teenager Tracy Turnblad teaches 1962 Baltimore a thing or two about integration after landing a spot on a local TV dance show.
- Necessary Roughness – Due to NCAA sanctions, the Texas State University Fightin’ Armadillos must form a football team from their actual student body, with no scholarships to help, to play their football schedule.
- Trouble with the Curve – A daughter tries to remedy her dysfunctional relationship with her ailing father, a decorated baseball scout, by helping him in a recruiting trip which could be his last.
- Sliver – A woman moves into an exclusive New York City apartment building, which she soon discovers houses tenants with all manner of shocking secrets.
- Concussion (2015) – In Pittsburgh, accomplished pathologist Dr. Bennet Omalu uncovers the truth about brain damage in football players who suffer repeated concussions in the course of normal play.
- The Pelican Brief – A law student uncovers a conspiracy, putting herself and others in danger.
- Antwone Fisher – Antwone Fisher, a young navy man, is forced to see a psychiatrist after a violent outburst against a fellow crewman. During the course of treatment a painful past is revealed and a new hope begins.
- My Girl – A young girl, on the threshold of her teen years, finds her life turning upside down, when she is accompanied by an unlikely friend.
- Devil in a Blue Dress – An African-American man is hired to find a woman, and gets mixed up in a murderous political scandal.
- Jobs – The story of Steve Jobs’ ascension from college dropout into one of the most revered creative entrepreneurs of the 20th century.
- The Bodyguard – A former Secret Service agent takes on the job of bodyguard to an R&B singer, whose lifestyle is most unlike a President’s.
- Indecent Proposal – A billionaire offers one million dollars to a young married couple for one night with the wife.
- The American President – A widowed U.S. President running for reelection and an environmental lobbyist fall in love. It’s all above-board, but “politics is perception,” and sparks fly anyway.
- City of Angels – An angel on Earth, a doctor unable to believe, a patient with a secret, a love story made in Heaven.
- The Lake House – A lonely doctor, who once occupied an unusual lakeside house, begins exchanging love letters with its former resident, a frustrated architect. They must try to unravel the mystery behind their extraordinary romance before it’s too late.
- How Do You Know – After being cut from the U.S.A. softball team and feeling a bit past her prime, Lisa finds herself evaluating her life and in the middle of a love triangle, as a corporate guy in crisis competes with her current, baseball-playing beau.
The post The Roku Channel Adds All Seasons of ’24,’ ‘Dirty Harry,’ ‘The Bodyguard,’ & More appeared first on Cord Cutters News.
Source: Cord Cutters News