Are your kiddos out of school this week? All those fun outdoor Spring Break activities are sure to tire them out…and will absolutely tire you out. So, for those much needed breaks on the couch – the free Roku channels on your Roku player or Roku TV to the rescue! From educational programming to downright fun, we have it all. Plus these channels will entertain the whole family without putting a dent in your pocketbook.
Check out these top free Roku channels for kids and let us know if we missed any of your family’s favorites.
Free activity-based channels:
- KidzBop – get the kids singing and dancing along to today’s biggest pop hits
- Future Scientists – simple and fun experiments, instructional videos on space and planets, and more
- Cafe Lilliput – watch adorable little chefs whip up all things yummy in their kitchen
- Simple Kids Crafts – easy crafts for kids (with the help of parents!) made out of recycled and Eco-friendly materials
- Kids Food – introduce your kids to cooking with trustworthy recipe videos by moms and children
Free entertainment channels:
- PBS Kids – Wild Kratts, Curious George, The Cat in the Hat and more
- Hasbro – watch classic shows including GI Joe, Transformers and Conan the Adventurer
- Jim Henson Family TV – stream Fraggle Rock, Secret Life of Toys and other Jim Henson classics
- Popcornflix Kids – currently streaming Inspector Gadget, Strawberry Shortcake, Kidz Bop Dance Moves and more
Free educational channels:
- Phonics for Kids – engaging videos will help your child learn the alphabet, basic phonics, blending skills and more
- HappyKids and HappyKids2 – enjoy music, stories and activity guides
- The Gigglebellies – kids will love to learn their ABCs and colors through these catchy popular songs
- HooplaKidz – ad-free nursery rhymes, kid-friendly songs, spelling videos and more
- Little Pim Language Learning for Kids – makes it fun and easy for kids to learn a second language
Click here to read about other must-add free channels.
Happy Spring Streaming!
Source: Official Roku Website