The final installment of Daniel Craig’s James Bond has been pushed back again, this time until October. No Time to Die will hit theaters on October 8, 2021. As a consolation prize for waiting, Nerd Bear is offering one super fan the opportunity to earn a cool $1000 for watching the entire franchise.
That’s right, Nerd Bear will choose one lucky applicant to binge all 24 Bond films in 30 days, making it the ultimate marathon. Better brush up on your note-taking skills as well, because you’ll also be required to complete a simple worksheet. The selected applicant will receive $100 in Amazon credit to rent the movies on Prime Video. If you successfully complete the mission, Nerd Bear will award you $1000 and a $50 AMC gift card to watch No Time to Die when it’s released this fall.
Applicants will need to:
- Love the franchise with a passion.
- Have good attention to detail.
- Have the time to watch all 24 movies over a 30 day period.
- Have an active social media following so you can keep us updated as you go.
Here are all the films you’ll be watching in 30 days (better grab a martini or two):
- Dr. No (1962)
- From Russia with Love (1963)
- Goldfinger (1964)
- Thunderball (1965)
- You Only Live Twice (1967)
- On Her Majesty’s Secret Service (1969)
- Diamonds Are Forever (1971)
- Live and Let Die (1973)
- The Man with the Golden Gun (1974)
- The Spy Who Loved Me (1977)
- Moonraker (1979)
- For Your Eyes Only (1981)
- Octopussy (1983)
- A View to a Kill (1985)
- The Living Daylights (1987)
- License to Kill (1989)
- Golden Eye (1995)
- Tomorrow Never Dies (1997)
- The World Is Not Enough (1999)
- Die Another Day (2002)
- Casino Royale (2006)
- Quantum of Solace (2008)
- Skyfall (2012)
- Spectre (2015)
Think you’ve got what it takes? Head over to this application and tell Nerd Bear why you are a James Bond fan and deserve this job. Remember, your enthusiasm for the franchise will play a big part in our selection process.
The post This Website Will Pay You $1000 to Watch all 24 James Bond Movies appeared first on Cord Cutters News.
Source: Cord Cutters News