Starting this month Westinghouse Roku TVs are available at Canadian Tire and as you can see, they offer amazing value.
The 58” and 65” models are part of Westinghouse’s UX Series of TV’s. The UX Series allows for beautiful HDand 4K HDR picture quality while viewing. Like all Roku TVs, users can access live channels that are available through the integrated over-the-air antenna. Users can also customize their home screen with selections from the Roku Channel Store, such as Netflix, Amazon Prime Video and CBS All Access.
Westinghouse Roku TVs feature:
- UHD provides more than 4 times as many pixels as a traditional HDTV and will completely change the visual detail and picture clarity.
- High Dynamic Range (HDR10) delivers enhanced wider color, greater brightness, improved contrast than standard displays.
- Provides crystal-clear audio with improved dialogue and enhanced loudness for a fuller audio mix.
- Access to 150,000+ movies and TV episodes via 5,000+ free or paid channel, including Netflix, Prime Video, The Roku Channel, Spotify, DAZN, Global TV, Cineplex Store, hayu, Britbox, Apple TV, Disney+, CBS All Access and many others.
- Search by title, actor, or director using your Roku remote
- Or use voice search in the Roku mobile app for iOS® and Android
- Roku Search will tell you where your favourite entertainment is available for free or show you results across top channels ranked by price.
Roku mobile app
- The free Roku mobile app turns your smartphone or tablet into the ultimate streaming companion.
- Search with your on-screen keyboard, use voice search, enjoy private listening, cast photos and videos to your TV, and more.
- Dual-band Wi-Fi, Ethernet, USB, 3 x HDMI, Composite, Optical Digital.
- Consumers get the newest features and the latest software through automatic software updates.
The post Westinghouse Roku TVs are now available at Canadian Tire appeared first on The Official Roku Blog.
Source: Official Roku Website