If you’re dreading the gym tomorrow, it’s time to try a work out at home. With just 15 minutes to spare, you can get a workout in without breaking the bank with an expensive gym membership. Many of our fitness streaming channels are free or offer free trials (listed below) so you can try them out before you sign up.
It’s easy to transform any room in your home to your personal gym – all you need is a TV and a Roku player or a Roku TV. And the best perk of your new personal gym? No need to wear flip flops in the shower!
- Daily Burn ($14.95 after a free 30-day trial) – on-demand workouts including beginner yoga, high-intensity cardio and strength training with workouts are taught by friendly, experienced trainers.
- All Fitness TV (free) – a vast library of quality fitness workout programs, that gives you the most popular workout trends, categories and genres.
- Yoga by Fawesome.tv (free) – well instructed free yoga videos on ashtanga yoga, acro yoga practices, breathing techniques, hatha yoga, and more.
- Zumba Fitness (workouts range from $4.99 – $9.99) – known as “exercise in disguise”, Zumba blends contagious world rhythms with easy-to-follow choreography, for an effective, total-body workout that feels more like a party than exercise.
- NetFit Free (free or an ad-free experience for $9.99 per month) – customized workout plans including weight loss challenges, pilates and yoga, cardio, and more.
- Free Fitness Videos (free) – dedicated to fitness videos and its workout routines are designed to sculpt your body.
- And much more!
Happy sweaty streaming!
Source: Official Roku Website