During today’s Apple event, the company announced Apple One, a plan to combine Apple’s subscription services in one simple plan. Apple One includes Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple Arcade, Apple News, Apple Fitness, and iCloud in a single subscription.
“Apple One makes enjoying Apple subscription services easier
than ever, including Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple Arcade, iCloud, and more,”
said Eddy Cue, Apple’s senior vice president of Internet Software and Services.
“With Apple One, you can access the best of Apple entertainment across all your
favorite devices with one simple subscription.”
The bundle will be available starting this fall when Apple
will recommend the right Apple One plan to subscribers. Those plans include:
- Individual includes Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple Arcade, and 50GB of iCloud storage for $14.95 per month.
- Family includes Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple Arcade, and 200GB of iCloud storage for $19.95 per month, and can be shared among up to six family members.
- Premier, where available, includes Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple Arcade, Apple News+, Apple Fitness+, and 2TB of iCloud storage for $29.95 per month, and can be shared among up to six family members.
Apple One will offer a 30 day free trial for any services a
customer is not already subscribed to. With Apple One, customers will receive
only one invoice each month, and they can easily change or cancel their Apple
One plan at any time.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Apple Music, with over 70 million songs, thousands of playlists, daily selections from the world’s best music experts, the groundbreaking Apple Music Radio, and innovative features like time-synced lyrics.
- Apple TV+, home to Apple Originals from today’s most imaginative and respected creators. Apple TV+ has already earned over 100 awards recognitions, including 18 Emmy nominations, for its originals — more than any other streaming service in its first 10 months.
- Apple Arcade, which gives players unlimited access to more than 100 incredibly fun games across iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, and Apple TV, all with no ads or in-app purchases.
- Apple News+, which provides premium access to leading newspapers and hundreds of magazines.
- Apple Fitness+, the first fitness experience built for Apple Watch, arriving later this year. Apple Fitness+ intelligently incorporates metrics from Apple Watch for users to visualize right on their iPhone, iPad, or Apple TV, offering a first-of-its-kind personalized workout experience. Everyone from beginners to committed exercisers can access studio-style workouts delivered by inspiring world-class trainers and underscored by motivating music from renowned artists.
- iCloud, which keeps customers’ photos, videos, files, and more safely stored and available across their devices.
Starting this fall, the Apple One Individual and Family plans will be available in over 100 countries and regions. The Premier plan will be available in Australia, Canada, the UK, and the US, where Apple News+ is available, and Apple Fitness+ will join later this year.
Source: Cord Cutters News