Hisense has a new line of sleek, compact Roku TV Ready soundbars that are now available for purchase. There are three models available, HS205, HS214 and HS218, all with a slim design that won’t compromise space. All three models have the Roku TV Ready badge, meaning they’re guaranteed to work with any Roku TV.
The HS205 ($69.99), HS214 ($99.99), and HS218 ($149.99) are available for purchase at Amazon
HISENSE ROKU TV READY SOUNDBAR FEATURES
- Better TV Sound: Easy to place and connect, Hisense’s new soundbars are an all-in-one solution that improves consumers’ TV sound experience and is perfect for TV’s 32” or larger. Instead of just hearing the scene, users are transported into it.
- Easy Connectivity: With HDMI (ARC), the new soundbars can connect to a TV through a single HDMI cable (included), connect wirelessly via Bluetooth, and be controlled with one remote. Users will be enjoying better TV sound in minutes.
- Roku TV Ready: As Roku TV Ready devices, all soundbars are fully compatible with any Roku TV through the HDMI (ARC) connection. Consumers are able to use the Roku TV remote to control not only the TV, but the soundbar – making it an easier setup and navigation experience.
- Simple, Compact Design: The compact and elegant all-in-one design will easily fit any living room, bedroom, or family room space.
- Built-In/Wireless Subwoofer: The HS214 comes with a built-in subwoofer that delivers excellent bass for a full-bodied audio experience. The HS218 includes a dedicated, wireless subwoofer that delivers the robust low-end frequencies that punctuate movies, music and games without any messy wires. Users will feel the “boom” from both models while the two front-facing speakers project bright, clear high- and mid-range frequencies.
- Wireless Music Streaming: All three soundbars are equipped with Bluetooth technology, making it easy to wirelessly enjoy music from smartphones, tablets or laptops.
Source: Cord Cutters News