No gym? No problem. Whether you have 10 minutes or 60, there’s sure to be a home workout for you. All you need is a Roku player or a Roku TV.
Many of the fitness channels on your Roku device are free or offer free trials so you can try them out before you sign up. Whether you’re in the mood for some boxing, cardio, strength-training, yoga or want to meditate, we’ve got you covered!
- Daily Burn (30-day free trial) – On-demand workouts including beginner yoga, high-intensity cardio, and strength-training—with workouts taught by friendly, experienced trainers.
- Grokker Yoga (30-day free trial) – Expert-led videos in yoga, fitness, and cooking. No matter how long the workout, their premium how-to videos will help you achieve your wellness goals.
- Kira Stokes Fit (7-day free trial) – Created by world renowned celebrity trainer Kira Stokes, The Stoked Method is a science-backed, form-focused, functional flow of movement formula. Challenge your body with progressive strength, power, and fine-tuning exercises. Workout selections are challenging, high intensity, and designed so recovery and mobility are built into every circuit to prevent injury.
- FitYou by Fawesome.tv (free) – This free fitness channel is packed with a large collection of expert video lessons on yoga, aerobics, kickboxing and more. Improve your health and fitness, burn fat, and build stamina.
- The Yoga Channel (free) – The Yoga Channel presents simple, one-minute, yoga routines suitable for all ages and fitness levels.
Let’s stay positive and get moving!
Looking for shows to watch post-workout? Crave now has a 30-day free trial so you can watch popular HBO, STARZ and SHOWTIME shows.
Source: Official Roku Website