The NFL season rolls on with a stacked lineup of 14 games on the gridiron this week. The Chicago Bears, Cincinnati Bengals, New York Giants, and Houston Texans are four teams who will not be taking the field this week due to byes.
An AFC matchup will kick off the Week 10 action on Thursday Night Football. MVP front-runner Lamar Jackson and the 6-2 Ravens fly down south to take on the 2-7 Miami Dolphins. Jackson is continuing to prove his doubters wrong by having one of the best seasons of his young career. The 2019 unanimous NFL MVP is doing the most without weapons around him and has the Ravens in contention as the second-best team in the AFC. The Dolphins have been struggling all season and will need to pull off an improbable upset on a short week without QB Tua Tagovailoa.
One of the NFL’s most-bitter rivalries in the AFC West will be front in center on Sunday Night Football. Patrick Mahomes at the 5-4 Kansas City Chiefs travel to Sin City to take on Derek Carr and the 5-3 Las Vegas Raiders. Since these two clubs first faced off in 1960, the Chiefs lead the all-time series, 68-54-2. The AFC West is the tightest division with all four teams tied at 5 wins. Mahomes hasn’t been playing up to his MVP level, and the Chiefs are in jeopardy of ending their streak of 5-straight division championships.
Monday Night Football will close the week with the Battle of California. Matt Stafford and the 7-2 Los Angeles Rams will travel to the Bay Area to take on George Kittle and the 3-5 San Francisco 49ers in an important NFC West matchup. The Niners are on a 4-game winning streak in the series, and they lead 73-67-4 all-time. However, the Rams are 4-0 on the road this season, and San Fran is 0-4 at home, which could be a difference-maker.
The Games – Start Times and Channel
Thursday, November 11
|Baltimore Ravens at Miami Dolphins||8:20 PM||FOX/NFLN/AMAZON|
Sunday, November 14
|Atlanta Falcons at Dallas Cowboys||1:00 PM||FOX|
|Jacksonville Jaguars at Indianapolis Colts||1:00 PM||CBS|
|Cleveland Browns at New England Patriots||1:00 PM||CBS|
|Buffalo Bills at New York Jets||1:00 PM||CBS|
|Detroit Lions at Pittsburgh Steelers||1:00 PM||FOX|
|New Orleans Saints at Tennessee Titans||1:00 PM||CBS|
|Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Washington Football Team||1:00 PM||FOX|
|Carolina Panthers at Arizona Cardinals||4:05 PM||FOX|
|Minnesota Vikings at Los Angeles Chargers||4:05 PM||FOX|
|Philadelphia Eagles at Denver Broncos||4:25 PM||CBS|
|Seattle Seahawks at Green Bay Packers||4:25 PM||CBS|
|Kansas City Chiefs at Las Vegas Raiders||8:20 PM||NBC|
Monday, November 15
|Los Angeles Rams at San Francisco 49ers||8:15 PM||ESPN|
How to Watch Week 10 of the NFL Season Without Cable
Fans will have plenty of options to watch all their favorite NFL teams and stars compete on the gridiron without spending a fortune.
AntennaWeb is a great tool you can use to find out which affiliate in your area will broadcast the local games on CBS, FOX, and NBC.
Select games are available to stream through NFL digital properties such as NFL.com, the NFL app, and the digital properties of the respective teams. Plus, fans can watch the game on their phones via the Yahoo Sports app.
Most of the major subscription live TV streaming services carry this week’s games, so fans can watch the game from anywhere.
- DIRECTV STREAM has CBS, ESPN, ESPN 2, FOX, and NBC for $70/mo.
- fuboTV offers CBS, ESPN, ESPN 2, NBC, NFL Network, and FOX in their Family package for $65/mo. Sports Plus with NFL RedZone is only $10.99/mo for fans who want to watch every score and the biggest plays around the league on NFL RedZone.
- Hulu + Live TV includes CBS, ESPN, ESPN 2, FOX, and NBC for only $65/mo. Fans can watch the biggest plays of the day on NFL RedZone with the Sports add-on for only $10/mo.
- Sling TV includes ESPN, ESPN 2, NBC, NFL Network, and FOX with their Orange + Blue package for only $50/mo. Big plays, highlights, scores, and the best moments of the day are available on NFL RedZone with the Sports Extra add-on package for $11/mo.
- Vidgo offers NFL Network, ESPN, ESPN 2, and FOX for only $55/mo.; however, new and returning subscribers can take advantage of their $10/mo. special. Vidgo is the perfect service to catch all the big scores of the day as it includes NFL RedZone.
- YouTube TV has CBS, ESPN, ESPN 2, FOX, NBC, and NFL Network for only $65/mo. With the Sports Plus add-on, fans can watch the biggest plays and scores on NFL RedZone for $11/mo.
- ESPN+: Monday Night Football with Peyton & Eli will be available to stream on ESPN+. What has been dubbed as “The Manningcast,” will be available for 10 select games throughout the season and will be simulcasted on ESPN 2. For only $6.99/month, or annually for 69.99/year, subscribers can watch Peyton and Eli Manning(and guests) offer fans an in-depth and alternative perspective on Monday night’s game and the 2021-22 NFL season.
- The Disney Bundle: Enjoy the Manningcast on ESPN+, and hit movies, shows, and classics on Disney+ and Hulu (w/Ads) for only $13.99/month, or upgrade to Hulu (No Ads) for $19.99/month via The Disney Bundle.
- Peacock Premium subscribers can watch every Sunday Night Football game, Thanksgiving Day game, and Super Bowl LVI for only $5/mo.
- Paramount+ is an inexpensive way to watch live games on CBS for only $9.99/month or $99.99/year.
- Prime Video will be broadcasting Thursday Night Football and will soon become its exclusive home. The streaming service will have a loaded schedule of games over the upcoming weeks. Fans can subscribe to Amazon Prime for $12.99 per month or $119 per year and get access to Prime Video, Free Two-Day Shipping, Amazon Music Prime, and much more. For 8.99 per month, fans can subscribe to Prime Video to watch TNF, thousands of TV shows, and movies.
Predicting the Winners
With 14 games this week, teams are solidifying their season as we’ve passed the halfway point. In particular, the AFC is close with 9-teams tied with 5 victories entering Week 10. That’s more than half of the conference. 3 is the magic number in the NFC, as 6 teams are tied with triple victories. Below are our predictions for this week.
How to Watch Your Favorite NFL Team
- How to watch the Buffalo Bills
- How to watch the Miami Dolphins
- How to watch the New England Patriots
- How to watch the New York Jets
- How to watch the Las Vegas Raiders
- How to watch the Kansas City Chiefs
- How to watch the Denver Broncos
- How to watch the Los Angeles Chargers
- How to watch the Cleveland Browns
- How to watch the Baltimore Ravens
- How to watch the Cincinnati Bengals
- How to watch the Pittsburgh Steelers
- How to watch the Jacksonville Jaguars
- How to watch the Tennessee Titans
- How to watch the Houston Texans
- How to watch the Indianapolis Colts
- How to watch the Washington Football Team
- How to watch the Philadelphia Eagles
- How to watch the Dallas Cowboys
- How to watch the New York Giants
- How to watch the Los Angeles Rams
- How to watch the Seattle Seahawks
- How to watch the Arizona Cardinals
- How to watch the San Francisco 49ers
- How to watch the Chicago Bears
- How to watch the Minnesota Vikings
- How to watch the Green Bay Packers
- How to watch the Detroit Lions
- How to watch the Carolina Panthers
- How to watch the New Orleans Saints
- How to watch the Atlanta Falcons
- How to watch the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
The post How to Watch Ravens at Dolphins & All Other Week 10 NFL Games on Roku, Fire TV, Apple TV & More appeared first on Cord Cutters News.
Source: Cord Cutters News