The New Year starts with one of the NFL’s oldest rivalries to close out Week 17 of the regular season. The 12-3 Pittsburgh Steelers travel to FirstEnergy Stadium to take on their AFC North rival the 10-5 Cleveland Browns.
The Steelers lead the all-time series, 77-59-1, and won a 38-6 blowout versus back in Week 6. With the Steelers already clinching a playoff berth, they’re going to rest some of their starters to prepare for the postseason. Meanwhile, if the Browns win they’re in the playoffs, but if they lose, they’re going to need some help to clinch a Wildcard spot.
With so much on the line, there will be limited attendance allowed at the game, but for those who will not be there, we have you covered on how to watch below.
When to watch Browns vs. Steelers
Kickoff for the Cleveland Browns vs. the Pittsburgh Steelers will begin at 1 PM ET on Sunday, January 3, 2021, on CBS.
How to watch Browns vs. Steelers
CBS will be broadcasting the live telecast of these AFC North rivals, which most households can watch for free with an antenna. AntennaWeb is a great tool you can use to see what channels are available in your area with an antenna.
Here’s how to watch with a live TV streaming service.
- fuboTV has CBS covered with the fuboTV Family plan for $65/month.
- Hulu with Live also carries CBS for $65/month.
- AT&T TV Now includes CBS in its base package for $55/month.
- YouTube TV includes CBS with a $65/month subscription.
- CBS All-Access is the home of all of CBS networks content for only $6/month.
Our prediction: Dawg Pound bites harder than they bark with a 24 – 14 win.
It is hard to measure how good either of these teams actually are. Both teams have questionable losses on their records. The Browns are coming off of a loss against the woeful Jets. Whereas the Steelers have lost 3 of their last 4 games with one of those losses coming against a bad Bengals team.
With the Browns being in a win-they’re-in situation and combined with the Steelers resting their starters it is hard to pick against Cleveland. Historically, during the Super Bowl era, Cleveland has been a snakebitten franchise, and that is one huge thing they have going against them. Since 2020 has been a year like no other, it only makes sense that the Browns make the playoffs by defeating the Steelers or losing and somehow sneak their way in for a playoff rematch next week.
How to Watch Your Favorite NFL Team
- How to watch the Buffalo Bills
- How to watch the Miami Dolphins
- How to watch the New England Patriots
- How to watch the New York Jets
- How to watch the Las Vegas Raiders
- How to watch the Kansas City Chiefs
- How to watch the Denver Broncos
- How to watch the Los Angeles Chargers
- How to watch the Cleveland Browns
- How to watch the Baltimore Ravens
- How to watch the Cincinnati Bengals
- How to watch the Pittsburgh Steelers
- How to watch the Jacksonville Jaguars
- How to watch the Tennessee Titans
- How to watch the Houston Texans
- How to watch the Indianapolis Colts
- How to watch the Washington Football Team
- How to watch the Philadelphia Eagles
- How to watch the Dallas Cowboys
- How to watch the New York Giants
- How to watch the Los Angeles Rams
- How to watch the Seattle Seahawks
- How to watch the Arizona Cardinals
- How to watch the San Francisco 49ers
- How to watch the Chicago Bears
- How to watch the Minnesota Vikings
- How to watch the Green Bay Packers
- How to watch the Detroit Lions
- How to watch the Carolina Panthers
- How to watch the New Orleans Saints
- How to watch the Atlanta Falcons
- How to watch the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
The post How to Watch the Browns vs Steelers on January 3, 2021 appeared first on Cord Cutters News.
Source: Cord Cutters News