Christmastime is here and Disney will help you get into the holiday spirit with the Disney Holiday Singalong. Grab a seat and your favorite holiday treats for this fun and festive event tonight.
When and Where to Watch
The fun starts Monday night, November 30, at 8:00 pm ET, on
What to Expect
The holiday event will be hosted by Ryan Seacrest and the one hour special will include these performances:
- BTS – “Santa Claus Is Coming To Town”
- Andrea Bocelli – “Silent Night”
- Michael Bublé – “It’s Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas”
- Ciara – “Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree”
- Chloe x Halle – “Do You Want to Build a Snowman?”
- Derek Hough and Hayley Erbert – “Hey Santa” and “Jingle Bells”
- Julianne Hough – “Whistle While You Work” and “Let It Snow”
- Adam Lambert – “Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas”
- Leslie Odom Jr. – “What’s This?”
- Katy Perry – “I’ll Be Home for Christmas” and “Cozy Little Christmas”
- P!NK – “The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire)”
- Kerry Washington – “Joy to the World”
You’ll also see a special performance of Frozen’s “Let it Go” by the Broadway casts of “Frozen,” “The Lion King,” and “Aladdin” from The New Amsterdam Theatre.
How to Watch the Disney Holiday Singalong
- AT&T TV Now – The Plus package gives you 45+ channels including ABC for just $45/month and offers a 7-day free trial.
- fuboTV – Watch ABC on plans starting at $54.99/month after a free 3-day trial.
- Hulu – You can stream the Holiday Singalong live on ABC with Hulu + Live TV for $54.99/mo, or watch it the next day on a basic Hulu plan that starts at $5.99/month and comes with a free 30-day trial.
- YouTube TV – Stream tonight’s event on YouTube TV for free with the service’s 7-day trial. After that, a monthly subscription costs $64.99.
- Vidgo You can stream the Holiday Singalong on ABC with its standard plan, Vidgo TV Core, which costs $45/month, and its premium plan, Vidgo TV Plus, is available for $55.
Watch Free with an Antenna
With the event airing on ABC, most households can watch for free with an antenna. Use AntennaWeb to see what channels are available in your area.
The post How to Watch the Disney Holiday Singalong Tonight on Roku, Fire TV, Apple TV & More appeared first on Cord Cutters News.
Source: Cord Cutters News