Just four contestants remain in tonight’s Dancing With the Stars finale, and the stakes are higher than ever. Last week’s elimination of Johnny Weir and Skai Jackson secured spots for the remaining four amateurs and their partners in the season 20 finale on Nov. 23, 2020.
There’s been quite the Twitter storm this season, especially after last week’s episode with fans claiming Skai Jackson and Johnny Weir shouldn’t have been voted off. But the couples didn’t gain enough audience votes to move them into the final round.
The remaining couples to compete in tonight’s finale are Nelly and Daniella Karagach, former bachelorette Kaitlyn Bristowe and Artem Chigvintsev, Catfish‘s Nev Schulman and Jenna Johnson, and actress Justina Machado and Sasha Farber.
The season finale airs tonight, Monday, November 23 at 8 pm/7 pm Central on ABC. You don’t need an expensive cable package to watch tonight’s dancers compete for the Mirror Ball. If you have an antenna, it’s likely you already pick up ABC, so just turn on your TV and tune in live! As for streaming, there are plenty of options to stream it Live tonight so you are right on top of the action.
How to watch the DWTS Season 29 Finale
- AT&T TV Now – The Plus package gives you 45+ channels including ABC for just $45/month and offers a 7-day free trial.
- fuboTV – Watch ABC on plans starting at $54.99/mo after a free 3-day trial.
- Hulu You can stream DWTS live on ABC with Hulu + Live TV for $54.99/mo, or watch it the next day on a basic Hulu plan that starts at $5.99/month and comes with a free 30-day trial.
- YouTube TV – Stream tonight’s performances on YouTube TV for free with the service’s 7-day trial. After that, a monthly subscription costs $64.99.
- Vidgo You can stream DWTS on ABC with its standard plan, Vidgo TV Core, that costs $45/mo., and its premium plan, Vidgo TV Plus, is available for $55.
Source: Cord Cutters News