The 2021 NFL Draft continues tonight with Rounds 2 and 3 on Day 2. The second and third rounds are pivotal for NFL teams searching for first-round talent that may have been passed over on Thursday. There will be 74 picks over the course of two rounds with teams having traditional selections, compensatory selections, and 2020 Resolution JC-2A picks. The 2020 Resolution JC-2A picks are rewarded for teams that diversify their staffs by developing minority candidates for head coaching/general manager positions. Teams are rewarded a 3rd round draft pick if minority candidates are hired for a head coaching or general manager position.
Just like Day 1, fans will be in attendance for Rounds 2 and 3; however, cord cutters can find out how to watch every moment of the NFL draft below.
When do Rounds 2 and 3 of the 2021 draft begin?
Rounds 2 and 3 of the 2021 NFL Draft are scheduled for Friday, April 30, 2021, at 7 PM ET and will be airing on ABC, ESPN, and NFL Network. The draft will continue in downtown Cleveland, Ohio across from First Energy Stadium.
How do I watch Rounds 2 and 3 of the 2021 draft?
AntennaWeb is a great tool you can use to see what ABC channel is available in your area with an antenna.
Locast: Viewers in one of the 30 markets served by Locast will also be able to watch on their local ABC affiliate for free with the service.
Cord cutters can watch the second and third rounds of the 2021 NFL draft by subscribing to any streaming service that carries ESPN, ABC, or NFL Network. Choosing from any of these subscription services below has its benefits because there are no hidden fees, you can cancel anytime with most offering a free trial for new subscribers.
- AT&T TV: Subscribers to the AT&T TV can watch the NFL Draft on ESPN, and ABC, and over 60 other channels for only $69.99/month with their Entertainment package. 20 hours of DVR is included so you won’t miss your team’s pick, and you can record your other favorite shows.
- Hulu + Live TV: For only $65/month, Hulu + Live TV gives you access to ESPN’s and ABC’s coverage of the 2021 NFL Draft. Plus, subscribers get over 65 channels, and access to Hulu’s large library of content including exclusive shows and movies. With 50 hours of Cloud DVR included you’ll be able to record all the trades and selections of the draft.
- fuboTV: Perhaps the best sports-orientated streaming service is because subscribers can watch ESPN, ABC, and NFL Network for full coverage of the NFL Draft, over 130 events in 4K, and 100+ channels, starting at $64.99/month. 250 hours of Cloud DVR means there is plenty of room to save your favorite events.
- YouTube TV: For $65/month, YouTube TV is a great service for watching NFL Network, ABC and ESPN for full coverage, the 2021 NFL Draft, and over 80 other channels. With unlimited Cloud DVR storage, it’s the perfect place to record the draft, sports analyst predictions, games from the upcoming season, and have the ability to come back to it at season’s end.
- Sling TV: Sling has a few different packages to watch the 2021 NFL Draft. For only $35/month subscribers to the Sing Blue package can watch rounds 2 and 3 on NFL Network, or catch all the coverage on ESPN with Sling Orange. Fans can watch the draft on both channels with Sling Orange + Blue for only $50/month. Starting at 44 channels, Sling also offers 50 hours of Cloud DVR storage and is one of the most affordable services to watch the 2021 NFL Draft.
- Vidgo: NFL Network, ESPN, and ABC are part of the 95 channel lineup available on Vidgo. Catch all of the second and third round action of the 2021 NFL Draft for only $55/month.
The post How to Watch the NFL Draft Rounds 2 & 3 on April 30 Without Cable appeared first on Cord Cutters News.
Source: Cord Cutters News