Paramount+ launched in March with content from across ViacomCBS’ portfolio of brands, including Nickelodeon. At that time, the service focused on recent shows from the kids’ channel and new content like Kamp Koral: SpongeBob’s Under Years. Now, the service is updating its kid friendly content collection with some classic Nickelodeon shows from the 90s.
The streaming service announced the update on Twitter,
followed by tweets for each of the newly added shows.
The shows listed in the thread include:
- Hey Dude
- Legends of the Hidden Temple
- Salute Your Shorts
- You Can’t Do That On Television
- Clarissa Explains it All
- Blue’s Clues
- Nick Arcade
- AAAHH! Real Monsters
- Hey Arnold!
- Are You Afraid of the Dark?
- Kenan & Kel
- Double Dare
- Allegra’s Window
- Eureeka’s Castle
- All That
- Gullah Gullah Island
- The Angry Beavers
- Rocko’s Modern Life
While some classic cartoons were already available on the streaming service, this update adds some titles we haven’t seen yet in a move that Nickelodeon called “nostalgia overload” in a Twitter response.
If you want to relive the 90s, you can still get a discount on your Paramount+ subscription.
How to Save 50% On Your First Year of Paramount+
- Click here to go to the Paramount+ signup page
- Click on the box next to “Save over 15% OFF the monthly price with an annual plan!” to switch to annual options
- Select either the Limited Commercials or Commercial Free plan
- Use code YEAR to take 50% off of your annual subscription
This limited time offer expires on March 31 and is for new subscribers only.
The post Paramount+ Adds 90s Nickelodeon Shows to Its Content Library appeared first on Cord Cutters News.
Source: Cord Cutters News