Stingray Group Inc. announced today the launch of Stingray
Music with six distribution partners in the US: Comcast Xfinity, Distro TV,
Freecast’s Select TV, Channel Plus on LG, MX Player, and XUMO.
With the launch, those using the six platforms will have free
access to Stingray Music channels that were curated by expert programmers across
genres including rock, pop, country, hip hop, and Latin.
“We are thrilled to bring Stingray Music to customers in the
US,” said Eric Boyko, President, Co-founder, and CEO of Stingray. “The way
people watch TV and consume music is constantly evolving and we are always on
the lookout for innovative partnerships to seamlessly bring our curated content
to the greatest number of listeners. These agreements will give us access to an
extremely engaged and discerning user base while expanding our brand presence
in the US.”
Here are some of Stingray’s most popular stations. The newly
added music channels will vary by platform.
- Classic Rock: Classic rock from the ’60, ‘70s, and ’80 offers up legends like anis Joplin, Peter Frampton, and The Rolling Stones.
- Hot Country: This channel rounds up brand new country hits and favorites from the past decade.
- Hit List: Listen to today’s hits and tomorrow’s chart-toppers.
- Alternative: Hard-hitting acts like Arcade Fire, Billy Talent, and The Black Keys make up this intense alternative rock mix.
- Pop Adult: A selection of pop adult classics, which includes hit makers like Adele and Maroon 5, and timeless favorites such as U2 and Madonna.
- Flashback 70s: Go back to an explosive decade in music when Abba, Jackson 5, Kool and the Gang, the Bee Gees, and Carole King reigned on the charts.
- Remember the 80s: Rewind to the ‘80s with the synth-pop sound of stars such as Michael Jackson, George Michael, and Whitney Houston.
- Hip-Hop/R&B: Get ready for the grittiest sounds of today’s hip-hop scene, featuring hits by Beyoncé, T-Pain, Rick Ross, and Nicki Minaj.
- Greatest Hits: This channel is filled with crowd-pleasers that never go out of style.
- Éxitos del Momento: Discover today’s hottest Latin music in genres such as salsa, samba, merengue, flamenco, tango, reggaeton, and reggae.
- Soul Storm: Get lost in the mellow and sensual rhythms of contemporary soul and R&B.
For more information, visit www.stingray.com.
Did you know we have a YouTube Channel?
Every week we have a live Cord
Cutting Q&A, and weekly Cord Cutting recap shows exclusively on our YouTube
The post Stingray Music Launches 10 Music Channels on XUMO, Xfinity & More appeared first on Cord Cutters News.
Source: Cord Cutters News