Maggie McLean Suniewick is the President, Business Development and Partnerships, at Peacock. She joins us to share the good news about Peacock’s arrival on the Roku platform!
From world-class originals and treasured hits, to blockbuster films and streaming channels, Peacock offers consumers everything fans love to watch, all in one place – and now, it’s available to Roku users! We’re very excited to continue to chart the future of entertainment with Roku as our partner. Roku reaches millions of people every day and now Peacock is even more accessible to our fans wherever they stream. The best part? You can stream Peacock totally free!
Peacock delivers a slate of exclusive originals, on-demand libraries of hit TV shows, plus critically acclaimed films from the vaults of Universal Pictures, Paramount, Lionsgate Focus Features, DreamWorks Animation, Illumination and more. In addition, you have access to a broad range of compelling topical content across news, sports, late-night, Spanish-language and reality.
Peacock offers more than 20,000 hours of premium content from networks and studios, as well as:
- Peacock Original movies and shows
- More than 30 curated channels, including “SNL Vault,” “NBC Sports on Peacock” and “Fallon Tonight”
- Current season series and specials from NBC and Telemundo
- Live news and sports, including Premier League, Ryder Cup, Tour de France, La Vuelta, an NFL Wild Card Game and the upcoming Tokyo and Beijing Olympics
- Daily trending highlights from “TODAY,” “NBC Nightly News with Lester Holt,” “Meet the Press,” “Noticias Telemundo,” MSNBC, CNBC, NBC Sports, “E! News” and “Access Hollywood”
- Peacock (free) – Instantly watch thousands of hours of movies and TV shows — plus sports, news and pop culture—for free.
- Peacock Premium ($4.99/month after a 7-day free trial) – Unlock everything Peacock has to offer — every movie, every episode, every season, all of our live sports and more.
- Peacock Premium Plus ($9.99/month after a 7-day free trial) – Everything in Premium, without the ads*.
You can get the new Peacock channel here or find it in the New and Notable category of the Channel Store to add it to your Roku home screen.
*Due to streaming rights, a small amount of programming will still contain ads (Peacock channels, events and a limited number of shows and movies.
Source: Official Roku Website